A concentrated foamless product designed for dilution for the industrial cleaning of all hard water and alkaline resistant flooring surfaces such as PVC, linoleums, gloss-free tiling, matt graphite and travertine surfaces, teraso, brick and concrete surfaces including cast flooring.
Do not use on marble surfaces, varnished parquetry and laminate flooring, wooden surfaces, rubber and iother surfaces which are non alkaline resistant.
Application: Apply the diluted solution as per the levels of dirt on the surface by means of a floor automat or circular machine with a pad or a brush depending on the surface type. The product may also be used for manual cleaning with a mop. We recommend regularly cleaning with water.
Using 1Ltr bottle:
Always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
1. Prepare the bottle designed for diluting or bucket for preparing the solution.
2. Pour the specified amount of water into the bottle, bucket or a machine, designed for dilution depending on the required volume of diluted solution.
3. Take the bottle with the concentrate and select the required amount of the concentrate (use water gauge and volume scale on the bottle).
4. Pour the measured amount directly or funnel into the diluting vessel.
5. Apply the prepared diluted solution as per your selected technological procedure.
|level of pollution
|pH of agent
pH of concentrate : >12
If using 5Ltr and 25Ltr tanks, we recommend using a drain-cock.
1. During handling, always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
2. Install the drain-cock instead of the lid and tilt the tank in closed position.
-Using a 1Ltr bottle with a water gauge and volume scale or another suitable device for measuring volume.