Highly concentrated agent for dilution. Depending on the level of contamination, the product can be used for various cleaning activities. The lowest concentration (5ml/l) easily removes finger prints, smudges, and light grease from all non-absorbent materials, such as wood, veneer, and plastic furniture and doors, from kitchen tops and devices and sinks, hobs and ceramic-glass hobs, and from stainless surfaces, fridges, etc.
Such concentration is particularly suitable for wiping floors on daily bases, and wet wiping of varnished wooden and laminate floors. The solution concentration of 10ml/1l is effective particularly for higher contamination as a degreasing agent and a cleaning agent for all water washable surfaces. This solution concentration is suitable for wiping non-waxed PVC and linoleums, mat marble, granite, teraso, ceramic paving. It can be applied by means of a spray from CLEAMEN mobile-set or 360° pressurized diffuser.
It is not suitable for waxed surfaces, highly shiny stone, artificial stone, and polishing mirrors.
Application: Diffuser and manual washing with a mop. The agent has a very pleasant scent. We recommend to use a pressurized diffuser for larger areas.
Dilution when using 1L bottle:
Always use specified personal protection equipment for work.
1. Mount the measuring feeder on the 1L bottle with the concentrate.
2. Prepare the bottle designed for diluting, bucket or a machine for preparing the solution.
3. Pour the specified amount of water in the bottle, bucket or a machine, designed for diluting depending on the required volume of diluted solution.
4. Take the bottle with the concentrate, remove the lid of the measuring feeder, and dose the required amount of the concentrate by means of light pressing (use the mark on the measuring feeder).
5. Pour the measured amount directly or by means of a funnel into the diluting vessel.
6. Apply the prepared diluted solution as per your selected technological procedure.
If using 5L and 25L tanks, we recommend to use a drain-cock.
1. During handling, always use specified personal protection equipment for work.
2. Install the drain-cock instead of the lid and tilt the tank in closed position.
We recommend:- Using a 1L bottle with a measuring feeder or another suitable dosing device.
|Dosing according to the level of pollution|
|ml/1 liter into spray bottle
|pH of agent
|ml/10 liters into bucket
|pH of agent
pH of concentrate : >12