A concentrated foamless product designed for dilution for the industrial cleaning of all hard water and alkaline resistant flooring surfaces such as PVC, linoleums (including waxed), glazed and non-glazed tiling, graphite, marble, and calcite surfaces, teraso, brick and concrete surfaces including cast flooring, rubber flooring, sports halls’ surfaces, varnished parquets and floorboards. This product is recognised for it's excellent tolerance to surfaces and is 100% biologically degradable (and is also suitable for biological waste water disposal plants).
Note: Not to be used on raw wood surfaces.
Application: Apply the diluted solution as per the levels of dirt on the surface using a floor automat or circular machine with a pad or a brush depending on the surface type. The product may also be used for manual cleaning with a mop. We recommend periodically cleaning it with water and add Cleamen 101/201 for maintaining a pleasant scent.
Using 1Ltr bottle:
Always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
1. Prepare the bottle designed for dilution or bucket for preparing the solution.
2. Pour the specified amount of water in the bottle, bucket or a machine, designed for dilution depending on the required volume of diluted solution.
3. Take the bottle with the concentrate and select the required amount of the concentrate (use water gauge and volume scale on the bottle).
4. Pour the measured amount directly or funnel it into the diluting vessel.
5. Apply the prepared diluted solution as per your selected technological procedure.
|Dosage and dilution
|level of pollution
|pH of agent
pH of concentrate : 10
If using 5Ltr and 25Ltr tanks, we recommend useing a drain-cock.
1. During handling, always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
2. Install the drain-cock instead of the lid and tilt the tank in closed position.
-Using a 1Ltr bottle with a water gauge and volume scale or another suitable device for measuring volume.