This product is designed for cleaning and polishing surfaces in one step. It is specifically for surfaces susceptible to damage and matting, such as burnished marble, granite, natural and artificial stones. It includes very fine particles and neutral detergents, which efficiently remove even the most resistant dirt. For floor surfaces, we recommend periodically cleaning the surface with water and adding Cleamen 101/201 for maintaining a pleasant scent.
It can also be used on plastic surfaces, which will need to be rinsed with clean water afterwards. The product is designed for both direct use and dilution.
Note: Not to be used for raw wood surfaces.
For floor surfaces, apply manually with a mop or floor cleaning machine. For teh cleaning of window sills, table tops, bars, etc., a diffuser and micro-fibre wiper can be used.
Using 1Ltr bottle:
Always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
1. Prepare the bottle designed for dilution or bucket for preparing the solution.
2. Pour the specified amount of water in the bottle, bucket or a machine, designed for dilution depending on the required volume of diluted solution.
3. Take the bottle with the concentrate and select the required amount of the concentrate (use water gauge and volume scale on the bottle).
4. Pour the measured amount directly or funnel it into the diluting vessel.
5. Apply the prepared diluted solution as per your selected technological procedure.
|Dosage and dilution
||level of pollution|
|Sprey cleaning ml/1 liter
|into bucket ml/10 litres
|pH of agent
pH of concentrate: 8
Apply the prepared diluted solution as per your selected technological procedure.
1. During handling, always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
2. Install the drain-cock instead of the lid and tilt the tank in closed position.
- Using a 1Ltr bottle with a water gauge and volume scale or another suitable device for measuring volume.