This product is designed for floors treated with metallic wax. It extends the service life of floors and increases their gloss on extremely exposed surfaces. It leaves a protective film. Use especially on surfaces made from shiny tiles, stone, waxed PVC, linoleums, wooden and laminate flooring. Apply with a mop or a machine with a red pad and at high speed and a pressurized diffuser.
Apply the diluted solution according to the levels of dirt using a mop. For laminate and varnished wooden floors, apply a minor spray from the pressurized diffuser and use the micro-fibre mop.
|Dosage and dilution
|into bucket ml/10 litres
|pH of agent
pH of concentrate : 9
Using 1L bottle:
Always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
1. Prepare the bottle designed for diluting or bucket for preparing the solution.
2. Pour the specified amount of water in the bottle or bucket designed for diluting depending on the required volume of diluted solution.
3. Take the bottle with the concentrate and select required amount of the concentrate (use water gauge and volume scale on the bottle).
4. Pour the measured amount directly or by means of a funnel into the diluting vessel.
5. Apply the prepared diluted solution as per your selected technological procedure.
If using 5L and 25L tanks, we recommend using a drain-cock.
1. During handling, always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
2. Install the drain-cock instead of the lid and tilt the tank in closed position.
-Using a 1L bottle with a water gauge and volume scale or another suitable device for measuring volume.