A concentrated product designed for both direct use and dilution for cleaning areas of significant dirt within sanitary and bathroom areas such as tiles, wash basins, baths, shower corners, taps, external parts of toilets, etc. It's use is recommended for after cleaning the building initially. The product easily removes stains, layers of limescale, urine sediments, rust. The addition of a polisher ijin this product provides an above-standard gloss for the washed surfaces. It's hydrophobic features slow down the surface being re contaminated.
Its innovative formula and quality of new contents provide high efficiency and gloss with a pleasant perfume.
Note: Not suitable for surfaces which are non resistant to acids.
Use a diffuser to apply. We recommend using special CLEAMEN mobile-set with mobile diffuser and a bottle on a belt. For minor areas of dirt and maintenance cleaning, it is possible to dilute the product in a 1:1 ratio with water. After applying the product, leave it to react and then rinse with water.
Using 1Ltr bottle:
Always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
1. Prepare the bottle designed for diluting or bucket for preparing the solution.
2. Pour the specified amount of water in the bottle or bucket designed for dilution depending on the required volume of diluted solution.
3. Take the bottle with the concentrate and select the required amount of the concentrate (use water gauge and volume scale on the bottle).
4. Pour the measured amount directly or funnel it into the diluting vessel.
5. Apply the prepared diluted solution as per your selected technological procedure.
|level of pollution|
|pH of agent
pH of concentrate : 2
Apply the prepared diluted solution as per your selected technological procedure.
1. During handling, always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
2. Install the drain-cock instead of the lid and tilt the tank in closed position.
-Using a 1Ltr bottle with a water gauge and volume scale or another suitable device for measuring volume.