A concentrated product designed for dilution for both daily and periodic cleaning, the removal of stains and films from all surfaces in sanitary and bathroom areas. It removes stains and sediments from toilets, urinals and other utility devices, tiling, shower corners, taps and acid resistant flooring. It is pleasantly perfumed and is also suitable for washing internal parts of refrigerators, freezers, prior to initial use. Afterwards, CLEAMEN 100/200 can then be used.
It can be also applied as a WC cleaner using a spray from CLEAMEN mobile-set or else by use of a 360° pressurized diffuser.
Note: It is unsuitable for surfaces which are non resistant to acids.
Use a machine, bucket & mop, diffuser, on a sponge with white or red padding.
Using 1Ltr bottle:
Always use specified personal hand protection equipment for work.
1. Prepare the bottle designed for dilution or bucket for preparing the solution.
2. Pour the specified amount of water in the bottle or bucket designed for diluting depending on the required volume of diluted solution.
3. Take the bottle with the concentrate and select the required amount of the concentrate (use water gauge and volume scale on the bottle).
4. Pour the measured amount directly or funnel it into the diluting vessel.
5. Apply the prepared diluted solution as per your selected technological procedure.
|dosing according to the level of pollution|
|pH of agent
|pH of agent
pH of concentrate : 1
If using 5Ltr and 25Ltr tanks, we recommend to use a drain-cock.
1. During handling, always use specified personal protection equipment for work.
2. Install the drain-cock instead of the lid and tilt the tank in closed position.
- Using a 1Ltr bottle with a water gauge and volume scale or another suitable device for measuring volume.